Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Dream

On Monday my mom, my kids, and I drove three hours to Holidaysburg, PA to visit my grandma who is recovering from two broken legs. Before I left I sent an email to my extended family to let them know I was coming and to see if anyone wanted to go to The Dream for dinner. Everyone came and I was so very touched that they would come on such short notice to see the kids and me.
Grandma Gampe staying in the Luthern Home until she recovers.
Keith, Page, Uncle Kenny, Aunt Jill (my dad's sister), and Bear.
Gavin, Uncle Don (my dad's brother), and Denise (my mom)
Aunt Cindy, Uncle Glenn (my Grandma's brother), and Uncle Steve (my dad's brother.)
Uncle Mike (my dad's brother) & Aunt Becky
Grandma Gampe & Cliff (her boyfriend)
Caleb (my cousin)
Keith and Page (cousins)
Cliff, Aunt Kay (my grandma's sister), and Aunt Cindy


No comments: