Monday, August 13, 2007

House for Sale

Our house went on the market on Friday. Sam got a better job offer in Fort Worth, which he will start in October. We will buy something in the Keller area as soon as our home sells. We have been crazy busy doing all the little projects we needed to do to sell and get the house super clean. Now that the house is in top condition and all that is left to do is keep the house clean, I am leaving town. I just can't keep this up with three small children. I am driving to Alabama to visit Sam's Grandma Lil, and then I will go on to Pennsylvania to stay with my parents. Driving half way across the country with three kids and a dog sure will be an adventure.

2 comments:

gretchen said...

Good Luck on you Drive! We'll see you when you get back.

The Ainas said...

WOW! good luck selling the house. It is beautiful! :)