Friday, December 23, 2011

Day of Museums

Sam had off work, so we spent the afternoon and evening at the science museum and the Kimbell. The science museum was first where the kids could play and run around. We also saw an IMAX movie while we were there. We ate dinner at In-N-Out and then headed over to the Kimbell Art Museum to see the Caravaggio exhibit. I had been in the exhibit several times because of my docent program, but I wanted to listen to the audio tour. The kids did really well there.
Carter lying in a dinosaur print.

Carter and Renée playing dinosaur games.

Carter played with these blocks for a really long time.

I used to love my light bright.

This huge one was the first one my kids have used.

spinning tops

Renée and Carter at In-N-Out

Gavin and Renée

"The Cardsharps," by Caravaggio

No comments: