Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Visiting Jacalyn in Park City

Alycia and I travelled to Salt Lake City a day before the rest of our family so we could spend the night with friends. I was able to visit my college roommate’s grandparents, who adopted me as their own. Grandma and Grandpa Friszsche are the best. I was also able to visit Jacalyn in Park City. Jacalyn and I met when we both lived in Maryland and became instant friends. I had a great time with her. We ate at Café Terigo which is in downtown Park City and the food was fabulous. We also snagged some chocolate from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. That night we stayed up until 12:30 talking and then when we finally did go to bed, we talked until after 2am in bed. I felt like I was having a high school sleep over again and it was so much fun. I snapped these photos on my drive back to Salt Lake City.



No comments: