Saturday, May 22, 2010

Jenné is a Bride!

Jenné and my parents left early to go to Salt Lake City for Jenné’s hair appointment. She and Jace were also going to do some photos before the ceremony. My sisters and I had a blast getting ready together. Kendra has become quite the hair professional. I usually have to everyone’s hair myself, but she stepped it up this wedding. Laurel also helped in with the curling. We even got fake eyelashes and jazz our eyes up a bit. It was really fun. We got ourselves a little lost going to the Salt Lake Temple but made it there on time. Jenné looked beautiful and she and Jace seem very happy together. We took pictures together after the wedding and the only hitch was that it was freezing. I was coming from 80 degree Texas weather so I was really cold. We all huddled around my Dad who is kind of like a space heater.
That evening they had an outdoor reception. It was beautiful with a chocolate fountain, candy display, and a light dinner. There was about 30 minutes of dancing and then they were off to their honeymoon.












3 comments:

sweet mama entropy said...

how fun to get to be with family for such a happy occasion!! and those are some really beautiful bridesmaids dresses! i love them!

Susan Staus said...

Beautiful pictures!!!! I'm glad it all went well and they do look very happy together!!

katierose said...

you ALL look gorgeous! jenne is a beautiful bride surrounded by her beautiful family. so glad you got to have a fun trip!