Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gymnastics

Gavin and Renée go to gymnastics every Wednesday night from 6:30 to 7:30. Marci Sparks put her kids in lessons too so we were able to carpool which was really nice the night I didn’t have to drive. Gavin also loved having his buddy Ethan there. The last lesson of each session the parents get to come and take pictures. Gavin and Renée are pretty good and stood out in their class. I was quite proud of them. I also think Renée looks just darling in her red gymnastics outfit.

Carter went to the first four lessons, but after that the teacher asked him not to come back and refunded all of my money. She said he could try again this summer. Every time I drop off the other kids Carter says that he wants to go to gymnastics. Then I ask him why he can’t go. His reply is, “I got kicked out.”















1 comment:

katierose said...

i don't know that you will EVER be able to top the carter story of him getting kicked out of gymnastics. i can't remember the last time i laughed that hard. i even laughed that hard when i was telling russ about it. gavin and renee look awesome! oh, how would it be to be young and limber again?