Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat

We had a blast trick or treating. Gavin was a ninja. Renée was a cheerleader. Carter was a very unhappy dinosaur. By the end of the night he accepted his costume, but refused to walk while trick or treating. I had to roll him up to each door in his stroller. Our community had a hay ride and we took a break from the trick or treating to go on it. The kids got so much candy. Carter just keep taking a bite out of each thing and he was giddy for peanut butter cups. I guess he takes after me.




4 comments:

sweet mama entropy said...

what cute costumes! and i love the family shot - you all are such a good-looking crew :)

Susan Staus said...

Cute! Nice tattoos Tiff! (If it was for real I'd think it was disgusting. I don't like "sleeve Tattoos")

ayandari said...

your blog is very funny, your kids are adorable and all of you are a great family !!!

katierose said...

nice tats...my little bro would be proud. um, the crying dino is by far my favorite photo! why is that kids sometimes get SO sad when they are supposed to be having fun!?!?