Friday, October 23, 2009

Sea World on My Own

Gavin had a half day of school on Friday, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to miss it. After school on Thursday we drove to San Antonio. We staying in a hotel for one night, and then spent all day at Sea World on Friday. We actually were there for 12 hours! 9:30am to 9:30pm. Sam had to work, so I was flying solo, but I had heard that Sea World does fun things for Halloween and we didn't want to miss them. It really was fun and the Halloween Shamu show according to Gavin was, "AWESOME!" I drove home that night with the help of an energy drink. Carter screamed from 1am to 2am saying he wanted out of his carseat. I couldn't have fallen asleep if I tried.










3 comments:

gretchen said...

I can't believe you did Sea World on your own with three kids!

katierose said...

you are BRAVE! was it worth it?!?!?!

jenhatch said...

I'm so proud of you for doing that on your own!! MAYBE, maybe I would do that if it was just down the street... but NOT if it was 4 hours away!! You go Mamma!!