Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tiffany in 3-D!


Hi everyone. This is Sam sneaking an entry on Tiffany's blog. As she probably posted, we went on a date to the Botanical Gardens last weekend. She took tons of beautiful pictures, and I tried my hand at it as well. But as usual, I took a more technical, less artistic, slant. So here's what I came up with: Tiff in 3D! Look at the picture cross-eyed so there are three pictures instead of two. The middle one will be in 3D. It takes some practice to "learn" how to look at it, but once you have it down, it's easy. The picture will have realistic depth, sharp detail, and stunning color. Hey, it’s almost like being there.

4 comments:

Spencer said...

That was AWESOME!!! I got it to work! Thanks Sam!

Jacalyn said...

Guess I'm retarded because I can't make it work :(

The Ainas said...

That's pretty cool! :)

katierose said...

i just gave myself a headache trying to get that to work! thanks a lot, sam :). i love the way your mind works!