Friday, September 11, 2009

Preschool

It was my week to teach preschool. We usually have school Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Because of Labor Day, I was supposed to teach Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. Gavin stayed home from school on Tuesday, so I had to cancelled preschool. I ended up teaching Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. It was a little rough teaching three days in a row and my house was a disaster after it was all over, but I survived it. I put a lot of effort into my lessons and they went really well. We have a great group of kids; Ainsley, Claire, Camie, Daxton, Cameron, Syndey, and Renée. Carter get to participate on the weeks school is at our house. I am very grateful that I don't have to teach every week this year.



2 comments:

katierose said...

that looks like so much fun! you are so brave to let all those kids paint in your kitchen. were they painting self portraits? when do you go on your trip to houston?

Susan Staus said...

That's nice that you put shirts on them so they don't get paint on their clothes. I'm sure you're a wonderful teacher! It's defiantly not something I could do.