Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Brielle's Baby Shower 4.5.08

While in Pennsylvania, we had a baby shower for Brielle. She will be having a baby boy in September. Right now his name is Austin. My mom did a fabulous job making the food. I am glad it was so good because we were eating breakfast casseroles and bunt cakes for days afterward. It was a brunch and several family members traveled from western PA to be there. My dad and Dane took the kids to see the trains at Roadside America, visited Cabelas, and went to McDonalds. They were brave to do so.

My sister Brielle.




















Laurel (my sister-in-law) & Grandma Gampe (my father's mother)



















Aunt Christy (my father's sister in law), Larrissa (my father's cousin),


Liz (family friend)


























Aunt Kay (my father's aunt) & Kendra (my youngest sister)























Me, Jenne' (my second to youngest sister), & Alycia (sister closest to my age)








1 comment:

Ava Nielson said...

Cute pics! Do you realize that you and Alycia match everyday...pretty funny!