Saturday, April 5, 2008

13 hours to PA

Wednesday we drove to Pennsylvania to see my family. It was a 13 hour drive and we did it in 14 hours with stops. Everyone was good but it is tough to do it myself. Gavin is a little more help and can hand Renée and Carter snacks when necessary. Still, it is a really, really, really long day of driving. We were all happy to have it over.

Thursday was sibling picture day. This is the first time all my siblings have been together since Dane’s wedding in July. My mom arranged for us to have our picture taken by a local photographer. The pictures turned out so cute. I am used to taking my kids and hoping to get at least one good picture. Almost all the pictures were really good.

Panthers on Parade have their annual production tonight and Saturday. It is the high school play that my sisters, Jenné and Kendra, are in. They are performing “Rag Time.” Tonight I stayed home with all the kids and will attend tomorrow.

9 comments:

Ava Nielson said...

Your sibling pictures are adorable!!!

Brown Family said...

wow, you guys look great!!!

Chinoville said...

Very nice. You all look great!

Anonymous said...

What a great couple of pictures!!
--Deb

Buddy said...

Good looking family. I came across your blog while looking for "sheppard" which is my last name. Interesting thing is my wife is from Huntsville, Alabama.

sweet mama entropy said...

Those pictures did turn out adorable! There's such a strong family resemblance between you and your siblings!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

gretchen said...

Great pictures! Enjoy your great trip!

Jill said...

I LOVE these pictures! You all are so gorgeous! Wow, you look so great. How fun!