Saturday, February 10, 2007

Gavin Turns Four 1.24.07

Now that Gavin is four, the first thing he says when he meets someone is, "Do you know how old I am?" Then he yells and enthusiastic, "Four!" Can you imagine if we did that as adults? Gavin had a great birthday. Sam made him a blue pancake with a four on it. I took him to the library for story time and then we went to McDonald's for lunch. Gavin had his favorite dinner, chicken nuggets and French fries. I made him another cake to have on his actual birthday and he requested that it be blue. Gavin was really easy to buy for this birthday. He told me he wanted a Superman and a gun. I hope it will always be this easy to please him. It is a good thing that Superman is a man of steel because Gavin used his new Star Wars gun to shoot him.



No comments: