Wednesday, February 28, 2007

28 isn't that old! 2.14.07

Alycia and I celebrated our birthdays by going out to dinner. We went to P.F. Chang and had a wonderful time. This was the first time I was with Alycia on her birthday since we were in college.
Sam made me a 28 pancake before he left for work. It was a nice surprise to come downstairs and find it.
I decided to eat a slice of peanut butter cup cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory for my birthday instead of cake. After everyone else's birthdays I really didn't want to eat more cake. I had to go to cub scouts on my birthday and the kids wanted to see me blow out candles, so I iced some frozen cupcakes and called it good. After I was done with scouts, Sam made me a nice dinner and I had my cheesecake.
This was Sam's birthday present to me. He built a desk in the guest bedroom's closet for my crafts, sewing, and scrapbooking. I love, love, love it!

4 comments:

Ava Nielson said...

Sweet set-up! I'm super jealous! :) Way to go, Sam!

Jill said...

TIFF!!!! I LOVE the desk in the closet! That is sooo cool! I WANT ONE! WAIT I want a husband to build one for me first. Way too intimidating to do it alone. Way to go Wammy!!!! That thing rocks!
Love ya,
Jill

Jill said...

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I cant believe I missed it!!! I love you tons. And as always, I'm still older than you. Bummer that that doesn't ever change. oh well. Glad you're staying strong and faithful to the Gampe pancake tradition.
love ya
Jill

Brielle & Jeffrey Kennington said...

I want a scrapbooking closet. I arranged stuff in our closet but we only really have one to put our extra stuff in so it won't work out. I'll have to stick with my DI desk. I can only put one piece of 12x12 paper on it at one time but I can still get stuff done!