Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

I started my Thanksgiving with a 10K Turkey Trot. Alycia, Nick, Glade (Nick’s dad), and Christine all ran in it. I ran it in 54:42 minutes with is a 8:48 minute mile. Sam and Marie (Nick’s mom) with all the kids were at the finish line cheering us on. After the race we had a nice dinner at Alycia’s house. Everything tasted wonderful. After dinner the boys played football and Alycia and I planned out our Black Friday shopping.
























































2 comments:

katierose said...

you are all rock stars!!! and the meal looks fantastic. looks like you sure have a lot to be thankful for!!!

Alycia said...

these pictures of me are terrible...do I really have that much of a double chin?!!! I guess I need to do a little more running!