Sunday, May 10, 2009

Gavin Photoshoot

To talk Gavin into wearing his church clothes for the pictures, I let him wear the clothes he was wearing. We took pictures in the empty lot that he calls the sand dunes. There really isn’t any sand; we only have clay for dirt in this part of Texas. Anyway, he picked up the tire and I loved how they turned out. I might be able to talk my brother-in-law, Scott, into taking off the batman symbol in Photoshop. Tell me which photo is your favorite.























9 comments:

Susan Staus said...

Wow!!!!!!!!! They're great!!!! You can email me the picture and I'll take it off for you too.

Lindsay Edward said...

Gavin looks so handsome and grown up! I love the pictures!

Natasha said...

I love the tire ones!

sweet mama entropy said...

Those are super cute too! It's hard to pick a favorite, but I really like the first one and also the one where he's on the rock but his legs are on the ground.

Lisa M said...

The 8th picture. With him sitting down. I always think of them on the wall side by side. So I would probably zoom in a bit to match Renee.

The Rexburgites said...

I really like the second tire one-good smile. I also like the one where he is sitting down resting his arms on his knees. He looks so old! We haven't seen him in so long!

The Ainas said...

the 3rd and the 8th one are my faves

katierose said...

what a handsome little devil. i like number 1 the best!

Laura said...

I can't decide between 1, 4, and 8. I love that he's wearing no shoes.