Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Look it fits!

After Rene'e's nap, she put on her new bathing suit from G.G. and wore it the rest of the day. It was pretty cold here (well cold for us Texans) so she wore her turtleneck under the bathing suit. Smart girl!

The next day, while sitting on the counter watching me make banana bread, she leaned in a little too close to the kitchen aid. Luckily it was on a low speed and I was standing right there, because her hair got caught and was wound up in the paddle. I was able to get the kitchen aid turned off before her hair was ripped out, but it was a close call. Alycia was also there to hold her head while I untangled the hair from the paddle.

The next time she wanted to watch me cook while sitting on the counter I said, "Don't you remember what happened last time?" She grabbed her head and ran.

4 comments:

Brielle & Jeffrey Kennington said...

great story. I updated my blog. I still have a lot of posts to do though.

Ava Nielson said...

Renee, you are 3 and already have better legs than me! Not fair--you get those from your mom! :)

The Ainas said...

HAHA! That's SO cute!

Tiffany said...

That's scary...glad you saved her hair :0>