Sunday, November 11, 2007

Camera Surprises




Because of all the packing, I haven't been taking too many pictures. I took my camera to my sister's on Sunday, to upload some pictures onto the blog and I found the two of Rene'e and Gavin on the camera. I guess Sam couldn't resist when he went in to check on them before going to bed. I took the one of Carter. He had a great time playing in the toy box.

The packing is going well. Alycia came up to help me this week. It is going a lot faster since I got rid of so much when we left Maryland. We have only been here for 18 months, so we haven't aquired too much junk.

We went to our new ward on Sunday to scout out some moving help. It is a big ward that has a lot of people our age. There are also a lot of families that live in our neighborhood. It is always hard to start fresh in a new ward, but I am sure we will be really happy there.

Carter learned to clap. Sam starts his new job tomorrow. Gavin is still enjoying his twice a week preschool. Rene'e still carries her stuffed tigger everywhere. I just finished the last Harry Potter. I know I am really behind the rest of you but I have been really busy the last few months and Joi made me read Stephenie Meyers books first, which are really good. Vampires. Who would have thought. Anyway. Until I find another moment, I hope all is well.

2 comments:

Melissa C. said...

I LOVE how kids sleep. It is so funny! Good luck with the rest of the packing. Moving is so tough! It's nice to have the church, though. It would be so much harder without a built in group of people to get to know. :) It takes time to get to know people, though. We've been here 7 months, and I still feel like I don't REALLY know anyone.

Tiffany said...

Cute pictures. I love how your kids sleep! Hope your house sells again quickly - how frustrating!