Saturday, December 30, 2006

Sibling Fun 12.28.06








Sam says that I regress back to my freshman year of college every time I get together with my old roommate, Joi. I don't know how far back I regress when I get around all my siblings, but here are some examples. We went form trying to take pictures of us doing cheering jumps, to all of us jumping, to let's spell out the letters of our last name (Gampe) while Sam takes pictures from the balcony. Now that they have all gone home and it is just the five of us, my house feels empty. Hopefully Dane will marry Laurel so we can all get together again soon.

2 comments:

Kai said...

Awww, you Gampers. Cuteness!

Nancy Yeager said...

This blog thing is new to me! I enjoy seeing pics of all of you at Christmas! Especially all the matching PJ's. Love yall! Nancy Yeager